Data driven operational excellence.
Propel Solutions is Western Canada’s Leading Operational Improvement Firm. We offer big firm expertise with the care and attention only a boutique firm can offer, delivering measurable results. We work in every sector and cross-pollinate the most effective methods to make our client’s work better, faster, and easier. You are inspired by driving results to realize the power of human potential.
At Propel, we blend an East Coast work ethic with a West Coast lifestyle. We are a different type of consulting firm – we roll up our sleeves to implement the changes we uncover alongside our clients. We view our engagements as partnerships, delivering measurable results that impact clients long-term.
Why Join Us
Propel is committed to advancing your career through weekly training and professional certifications. Driven individuals will be noticed with growth opportunities provided and a competitive total rewards program. Unlike the big 4, work-life balance is an integral part of our culture. Join our team of bright, inspired minds as we challenge the status quo of leading organizations on the West Coast.
Who You Are
You are a tenacious problem solver, known for consistently challenging the status quo and backing up your decisions with data. You own your projects and relationships with pride, putting the client at the forefront of everything you do. You hold yourself accountable to the results you deliver, always setting a high bar for yourself. You live and breathe operational efficiency and have always been the one people go to for professional advice.
You thrive in the face of big challenges and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are a self-starter with a knack for simplifying complicated concepts. You have a hunger to propel your career forward yet understand that you are only as strong as your team.
About the Role
As a Consultant, you will work in fast-paced environments, delivering measurable value to clients. You will create lasting relationships with clients by confidently delivering tailored, transformational solutions. You will be required to:
- Lead projects and transformation initiatives.
- Translate your client’s strategic objectives into a tangible action plan.
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to solving problems.
- Work directly with clients and their employees to influence change, while managing resistance to change along the way.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, from CEO to front-line workers.
- Carry yourself with confidence in a boardroom environment.
- Be willing to do what it takes to propel success, including travel.
As a team member, you will be integral in continually improving Propel’s practice by:
- Supporting business development activities.
- Attending and speaking at industry events.
- Contributing to Propel’s curated digital knowledge library.
- Attending and facilitating weekly training sessions.
- Participating in annual strategic planning and quarterly goal-setting workshops.
What You Need
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a professional client services environment doing analytical, client-facing work.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields, from a top university.
- Experience with Process Mapping tools and techniques, and Business Intelligence products such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar.
- A natural aptitude for Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, and Service Experiences.
- Previous experience working in teams to create client deliverables with tight timelines.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite and Office 365.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in a leadership role, motivating and inspiring teams.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with confidence and optimism.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Previous experience in Consulting or Project Management is a bonus, though not required.
- Additional accreditation in Project Management, Lean/Six Sigma, Change Management is a bonus, though not required.